Application Format

Go down

Application Format

Post by -Serenity- on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Name: [Your full name, and any nicknames you would prefer to be called by].

Location/Timezone: [Where do you live? What time zone?]

Time spent online:Applying for: [Applying for Forum Moderator, In-Game GM, GFX, Coder, or GM Assistant].

LoveStory in-game name(s) (If any): [What is your ign?]

Reason to join the team: [Why should we choose you? What does being the job you are applying for mean to you?]

Experience(s): [How experienced are you? What do you know how to do? If you were a GM on another server, please tell name and show some proof].

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): [Where the team could contact you if you are likely accepted].

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): [Stuff you like to do, do daily, blah].

Last words:[Stuff you would like to say that wasn't or couldn't be mentioned above].

P.S. All applications will be read and I strictly enforce that this application format be followed cause if it's not. I won't bare looking at it, period. Also, I will delete it. Just to warn you beforehand.

*Subject title should be formatted like this: "[Insert IGN][Insert Job Your're Applying For] App*

Anyways, good luck to all applicants. And have a nice & lovin' day on LoveStory ;3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Having over 20 posts will increase your chances of being considered, that doesn't mean to threaten people to reply to your post.
- Don't push a GM/Admin to read your app, we do it when we have time to do it!
- Don't write short apps.. They are usually not enough information needed to make a decision.
- Don't Beg The GMs or the Admin (Serenity, me) For GM..
- Just because you're related to any GM in any way, doesn't mean you get an automatic spot.
- You Can Apply Once. Don't spam your application. Not only will I not read it but it will be deleted.
- ALL COPIED OR EXTREMELY SIMILAR POST WILL BE DENIED!
-Serenity-
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://lovex3.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Format

Post by EeveE on Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:45 pm

ok x3
EeveE
Serenity's Hoarrs
Serenity's Hoarrs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EeveE on Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:31 pm

I also suggeest you make it more (Thur-oh) Depending on the Job app in spesific, like for example, for coders, maybe you should have a coding EXP area, ETC >=] hope this helped
EeveE
Serenity's Hoarrs
Serenity's Hoarrs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down