[davieth03][In game GM] Application

Go down

[davieth03][In game GM] Application

Post by kevkevle on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:25 pm

Hello, today I am applying to become a GM. I hope whoever is reading this will enjoy and approve it, thank you.

Name:
My Name is Kevin Le.

I have just turned 14 on January 6th this year.

Location/Timezone:
California/PST

Time spent online:Applying for:
Usually 4-6 hours if not more, I am applying for in game GM.

LoveStory in-game name(s) (If any):
[davieth03]

Reason to join the team:
I am a well educated and mannered person. I am a fun loving guy and I will do my best at all times to make this server one that is positive. I am the type of person thats when given the job, does it the right way... no shortcuts at all. I do not tolerate with hackers or scammers in any way. I plan to ban any hackers i could chase down. I also am willing to host events (with given permission if i need any). I will be happy to help new players or answer any questions asked. I will prepare to take on any task given to me. I take this job very seriously and i will do what i can to make this one of the best servers.

Experience(s):
To be honest I do not have that much experienced in being a GM, but i have been playing Maple Story for many years. So I am familiar with the game play, in other words i fully understand the concept. I have play other private servers as well.I do not have very much experience in coding, but I am willing to learn. I know what my job as a GM will be and i will try my best to learn all the things needed. I understand that i will make mistakes in the future as a GM, because no one is perfect... but i assure you that i will try my best.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):
Email: kldude64@yahoo.com
Aim: kldude64

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional):
I'm just an average kid willing to take on a challenge. I've been looking forward to a oppertunity like this for a long time now.I am vietnamese, and was born in America. I enjoy playing/watching Football. I intend to grow up to become a Computer Engineer. I am very interested by the computer and i spend a whole lot of time playing it. I usually play on weekends and hoilydays only, but i play on weekdays as well. I enjoy playing Maple Story, as you can see i have already maxed out all of my stats in about 2 days of in game playing.

Last words:
Thank you for taking the time to read my application and i hope this application to be well at your standards. If accepted as a GM, I will be happy to learn the coding process and try to find the clone code.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by kevkevle on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

kevkevle
Serenity's Nubs
Serenity's Nubs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [davieth03][In game GM] Application

Post by [Alex] on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:28 pm

Mannered person Rolling Eyes

Lol >.< Well GL

[Alex]