EeveE's In-GameGM application

Go down

EeveE's In-GameGM application

Post by EeveE on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Name: Damon Kirby Grillls (Damon).

Location/Timezone: I live in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Time spent online: Only a couple days now because of the dumb wipe TT.TT

Applying for: In-Game GM

LoveStory in-game name(s) (If any): EeveE

Reason to join the team: I am applying for GM because this server is really growing on me and i am enjoying it so much =3, also I love to help people and others such as telling them where to buy NX, Where NimaKIN and KIN are, etc.

Experience(s): I createsd my own server called MapleDay But it was shut down after My other GMs took over the server i guess you could say. And as for proof? i could give you my website but illl have to see if i can still find it, i cant remember URl and stuff but ill update this when and if i Find it!

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): Damon.do@hotmail.com is my Hotmail and my yahoo is: damon.grills@yahoo.ca

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): Some of my hobbies Include: Skateboarding, Riding my bike (learning to BMX) and listening to blink 182(possible Reunion! YES!) and also other things like well playing Maplestory xD

Last words:Some of my last words would have to be R.I.P but scince im not dying i would have to say that i can code very well (C++) I am also going to realease my own repack sooner or later, umm also i can create COmmands Custom NPCs the whole shabang, and also considering you guys dont have a seperate app for coders i think you should put a Coding experience Section for app x3 anyways This haves beeen my GM app.

~╚╬»EeveE«╬╝ Very Happy
EeveE
Serenity's Hoarrs
Serenity's Hoarrs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EeveE's In-GameGM application

Post by Extreme on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:36 pm

This server is coded with Odin Razz
I doubt C++ would help much.
Extreme
Serenity's Hoes
Serenity's Hoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -Serenity- on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:58 am

Also, if yu have read the announcement, we aren't really accepting any iGMs till like later. But nice app & yes, this server is Odin so.. C++ isn't gonna help much <-- What Anthony said.

I love yu not from who yu are. But from who I am when I'm beside yu
-Serenity-
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://lovex3.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down