Love Story Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnhYeuEm's gm app(sammie)

Go down

AnhYeuEm's gm app(sammie) Empty AnhYeuEm's gm app(sammie)

Post by kiteboy Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:52 pm

Name: Nam Le but I go by Samme.

Age: My birthday is on 14th of October, 1994 which makes me 14.

Location/Timezone: I live in Washington state, lynnwood GMT -8:00

Time spent online: I usually play like 2-3 hours but when im free I play about 3-4.

Applying for: Im applying for the gm position

LoveStory in-game name(s) (If any): AnhYeuEm

Reason to join the team: I love to keep the game enjoyable for players since i know what its like to have no events. Since im applying for gm I would help people with any problems and host events when I can. I would also make sure that gms don’t have the advantage in the game so I would make it fair to everyone in the game

Experience(s): I've been Gm 10 Times. Ive been gms in servers such as: Pandams, lukiims, delsoms, desums etc.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): lilsk8ter69@live.com .. im usually on msn so contact me if you have any questions.

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): i like to go and play sports such as basket ball and football and listen to music and playing MS.

Last words: I have school but str8 b4 school after i wake up after I get dressed, im on and str8 after school im on until around 3-5 or 7-9.

Thanks for reading.
Sammie.

kiteboy

Back to top Go down